“The best!” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Romance, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
“The best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

Service... Food... Enviroment... Brilliant! Amazing experience, flavours were delicate and delicious and I would reccommend to anyone.

• Visited July 2013

Aviano
“Great food, beautiful presentation, fairly expensive”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

We stopped in for sunday lunch without a reservation. We were promptely served. The waitstaff was lovely and helpful. Waitstaff dressed in traditional alpine costumes, a bit on the fancy side with lacy sleeves. One of the waitstaff amused me with her traditional outfit with "modern" touches - facial piercings, and partially shaved head. The bread in the basket was homemade. For a free starter, we had nutty cucumber salad with a savory vinegrette. I used some bread to sop up the delightful dressing left on the plate. I had "rooster" with horseradish sauce, salad and potato cake - it was delish and I cleaned the plate. The potato cake was green - I am not sure what they put in it but i liked it. My husband had beef tagliata (strips of beef), potato, and salad - he liked his meal but perhaps not as much as I did. There was a lovely kids meal with maccaroni with meat sauce, a cutlet, and french fries, and ice cream desert. All the food was high quality ingredients, well prepared and lovely presentation. My husband had apple strudel for 10 euro - he thought it was a bit pricey but he admitted it was the best strudel he had eaten. The apple strudel came with a tiny scoop of ice cream (pear/pepper) and a small panna cotta and a strawberry garnish. My son's vanilla ice cream was high quality with vanilla bean specks. With my meal, I had a fruity glass of white wine from a mount Etna vineyard. For my desert, I had a strong cup of espresso - smooth, not bitter. I am really glad we stopped, but due to cost, probably best for a special meal. The restaurant was nicely decorated, albeit a bit on the fussy or frou-frou side. Plenty of antiquey looking things, lacy curtains. The music cracked me up, it was elevator music which provides some entertainment as it is a challenge to me to identify the song. Ok, the music really has to go, but I can appreciate that this is a restaurant catering to mainly wealthy older people who want soft background music.

• Visited August 2012
Moscow
“Tasty, exquisite food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2012

Family run. Very expensive. Tasty, exquisite food. Nice to try national specialties. The interior is decorated with deer/goats horns, wild animals' heads. Quite a long way from Cortina (reachable by taxi or by car)

Visited January 2012
Pula, Croatia
“Beautiful, fine and totally worth the price you pay.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2011

Since the first time I've been there, it's always been a sign of an incoming vacation. A beautiful place with warm personal and very good food.
It's an elegant restaurant and as such not a 'pay cheap, get alot'.

• Visited February 2010
Grosse Pointe, Michigan
“Best Wild Game Restaurant Ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2009

We had a wonderful evening at Al Capriolo. The food and the service was exceptional. If you like wild game this is a perfect choice.