Despite the length of time it took to get to the property, it was well worth it. This place is the stuff honeymoon dreams are made of. It is expensive, but for a once in a lifetime trip for us - it was worth every cent. Staff were fantastic, facilities amazing, food incredible. Leaf restaurant was on par with any top restaurant I have eaten at. One of our highlights was the Maldivian cooking class we did with one of the chefs at Leaf - hands on, just the two of us in the class and we got to eat all our food at the end of it! Bravo Six Senses!
- Also Known As:
- Six Senses Laamu Hotel Olhuveli Island
- 6 Senses Laamu
- Six Senses Laamu Hotel
- Six Senses Laamu Laamu Atoll, Maldives
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dolphins spin all along the shores of Six Senses Laamu, located in the pristine Laamu Atoll. From Male’ Airport, it is just a forty minute flight along the beautiful Maldivian coastline followed by a short speed boat trip. Offering 97 villas, both overwater and on the beach, and an abundance of dining options, water sports, spa and other great activities. Service is second to none with your butler overseeing every need from arrival to departure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Splendia, Priceline, Tingo, Expedia, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Six Senses Laamu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.