Six senses laamu is an amazing location and place to stay. If you want to escape the traditional marble and sanstone luxury hotel this is for you. All organic and using natural products to built the hotel the island is an oasis. We styed in Ocean villa 19 which i recommend to anyone wanting absolute privacy thats close to activites. Our GEM Hannah was fantastic and every member of staff was proffesional and went above and beyond.
The food and wine selections were amazing and all at reasonable prices which surprises us before we went. The day spa was beautiful and there were more than enough activites to keep you occupied. The gym was well fitted out with the best view in the world. We will definantly be coming back and thank everyone at the resort for making out hooneymoon so special
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dolphins spin all along the shores of Six Senses Laamu, located in the pristine Laamu Atoll. From Male’ Airport, it is just a forty minute flight along the beautiful Maldivian coastline followed by a short speed boat trip. Offering 97 villas, both overwater and on the beach, and an abundance of dining options, water sports, spa and other great activities. Service is second to none with your butler overseeing every need from arrival to departure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, MrandMrsSmith, Otel, Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Six Senses Laamu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Six Senses Laamu Hotel Olhuveli Island
- 6 Senses Laamu
- Six Senses Laamu Laamu Atoll, Maldives