“Beautiful!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Siargao Paraiso Resort

You added Siargao Paraiso Resort to your Saves list
Siargao Paraiso Resort
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   No 88 Santa Fe Boulevarde, General Luna, Mindanao 8149, Philippines   |
Special Price
SALE ON NOW 60% OFF PROMO!
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in General Luna
Hong Kong, China
“Beautiful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014

I recently stayed here as a solo traveler and it was the perfect place to relax and de-stress. I would recommend it to solo travelers, groups of friends and families. I would stay here again in a heartbeat!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
  • Korean first
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

I spent 2 nights in this resort and everything was amazing great location and great service. Super Modern and The beach was great. Wi-fi had a good speed and I was able to work while I was there.I would definitely go there again on my next trip.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Victoria
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014

Wow ! What a place, new and modern right on the water even has it's own private jetty. We stayed with our three kids and couldn't have been happier. The food was fantastic and always plentiful. The location is just amazing, beach front with views from Cloud Nine and back 180 degrees. There is fast wifi, satellite TV, everything. Bottom line is if your heading to to Siargao head straight here you won't be disappointed!

Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Chiang Mai Province, Thailand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014

Siargao Paraiso Resort is a wonderful place to relax and get away from our daily stress. Located in Santa Fe, which can be reached by boat from Cloud 9. The place is surrounded by a tropical garden of coconut trees.

I stayed with friends there and we felt like home, away from home. A beautiful modern designed beach cottage, equipped with everything you need. The staff is very welcoming and friendly and cooked us delicious meals several times a day.

The jetty is a beautiful place for taking images. Amazing sunsets!
I had a wonderful time there and would definitely come again.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Perth, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

I stayed at this magnificent resort and I couldn't ask for a better place. I will definitely go back again. Many thanks. My friends enjoyed it as well and we all might do another trip but next time we'll go with our partners.

Room Tip: Pool was amazing
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Brisbane, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014

Without a doubt one of the best places my partner and I have stayed at. Being a short distance from Cloud Nine makes Paraiso more private and relaxing, but also close to the action with a short 5 min boat ride that the resort own. Being closer to Stimpy’s and Philippine Deep just around the corner makes it one of the more accessible places to stay in my opinion.

The staff were friendly and very accommodating, we couldn't have asked more from Sheila, she was a fantastic and friendly host. She gave us the feeling of being welcomed and acquired anything we wanted. The food they provided was very good This place is not just for surfing as there are so many activities I found that was on offer. We did game fishing, scuba diving, Island hopping & more.

The jetty and whole out look of the place is amazing and is well designed, while giving us the privacy and accessibility with their fast boat to anywhere we wished. Make sure you try the surf kayaking or stand up paddle boarding while your there. I hope we can get back there next year if it’s available. We love this place!

Room Tip: The rooms are very private and perfect for couples, or a group that can share en-suite rooms. Rooms...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Shanghai, China
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

I am reluctant to write this because I prefer to keep this gem to myself, but hope any readers won't choose to come the weeks I am sure to return to Paraiso!

Siargao Paraiso is simply put, the perfect choice in the Philippines for absolute relaxation in paradise. The staff, including Sheila and Josie, are professionals and will take care of your every need. The meals they prepare are delicious, the facilities are surprisingly luxurious and brand new, and the place is one of the best deals I have seen in Asia.

Siargao is remote and will feel like you are in your own personal paradise. We were there as a large group of friends and still went everyday to go surfing, diving, and exploring the island, all arranged by Paraiso. The private jetty is the perfect place to watch sunrise over the Pacific or to just watch the endless waves in Siargao.

If you are looking for a place that is close to the "action" then look elsewhere. If you're a small or large group that is looking to spend a few days with zero concerns in the world in a setting that will become your desktop background, then look no further.

Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Siargao Paraiso Resort? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Siargao Paraiso Resort

Address: No 88 Santa Fe Boulevarde, General Luna, Mindanao 8149, Philippines
Location: Philippines > Mindanao > Surigao del Norte Province > Siargao Island > General Luna
Bar / Lounge Beach Beverage Selection Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in General Luna
Hotel Class:4 star — Siargao Paraiso Resort 4*
Siargao Paraiso Resort is the crown jewel of first-class resort accommodation in Siargao, The Philippines. Combining the comforts of a modernly equipped and architecturally designed resort with the relaxing tranquility of our own private tropical paraiso with secluded palm fringed white sand beaches and torquoise waters all within minutes by our complimentary speed boat to the world famous surf breaks of Siargao like Cloud 9,Rock Island,Stimpy Island and many more.Siargao Paraiso Resort must really be experienced to understand this true Philippine paraiso. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Siargao Paraiso Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Siargao Paraiso Resort Siargao Island/General Luna, Philippines

If you own or manage Siargao Paraiso Resort, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.