I stayed at Pariss Hotel for 2 nights mainly as my base for my visit to Legoland. There are no other hotels of this standard nearby. I paid RM118 nett a night and this price includes breakfast for 2 so, as far as I am concerned, the hotel is value for money.
Corridors are dark and dingy though as not all lights are switched on (probably trying to save electricity). The room itself is of a good size and the basics are all there. Items that were missing were:
- room slippers
- curtain sheers for the window. It was either no light in or all the light in
The room safe was not operational. The toilet seat had a broken hinge and there was general grime around the grouting in the shower area. Pillows were of the cheap variety but that didn't stop me from sleeping well.
There is a general whiff of cheap perfume used throughout the hotel - almost as if they are trying to cover the cigarette smoke in the lobby and corridors.
Breakfast was basic at best with noodles, fried rice, baked beans, a chicken dish, bread, doughnuts, a very basic salad with the lone thousand island dressing, coffee/tea and the cold drink provided was made from honey (first time having honey in a hotel buffet breakfast).
There's a small swimming pool (I would call it a wading pool) of about 5 metres in length on the rooftop (Level 10) next to the restaurant. Looks clean to me but I did not have the chance to try it out.
But for RM118 a night, I won't complain. In fact, I would highly recommended this hotel to anyone wanting a place to stay while they are at Legoland. There's the Giant hypermarket opposite with the Laundry pub at the end of the road if you want to have a drink before bedtime.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pariss Hotel is located within 7-10 minutes away from Legoland Malaysia, Hello Kitty Land, Bob The Builder, Putri Harbour & Danga Bay. The center of attraction for world class theme parks. Pariss Hotel is merely 15 minutes drive away from the Second Link TUAS via North - South Exit 307C/308 Bukit Indah. Its perfect location for families and business executives on outstation duties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Pariss Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pariss Hotel Skudai, Johor