Hubby and I stayed here at the end of October for one night, it was a special offer (travelzoo I think) with dinner, bed and breakfast with free upgrade to a superior or exectuive room for £99. It was all good, lovely welcome at reception, good food and service, particularly from the Restaurant Manager. The room was lovely, probably the biggest bed we've ever slept in. Nothing too much trouble, also enjoyed the pool and steam room. There is a nearby bus that goes into Cambridge, which was great, much better than going to the park & ride. There are maps at reception for exploring Cambridge (we didn't think to ask, but heard another guest being given some maps). Very happy indeed with this hotel and the staff that looked after us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort hotel set in countryside, 6 miles from Cambridge train station and on the A14 near M11 in the village of Bar Hill. All 136 rooms will have been refurbished by early 2013 and new photos of the rooms can be found on our homepage.Heath club with spa and 18 hole championship golf course on site, great restaurant and bar with many outdoor areas to sit and enjoy the weather and scenery.For meeting and events we have a range of facilities including banqueting for up to 200 people and purpose built conference centre with state of the art AV and cafe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Menzies Cambridge Hotel & Golf Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Menzies Cambridge Hotel And Golf Club
- Menzies Hotel Cambridge
- Menzies Cambridge Hotel & Golf Club Bar Hill, England, UK