I stayed here by default really after being moved from a hotel in town. The hotel was out of Cambridge by 15/20 minutes (£12 taxi) which was an issue for me and why I was there however in terms if facilities it was very good. Nice welcome, good large room which was clean and comfortable. The restaurant was large and was showing football with several people eating. Breakfast was excellent and with a significantly lower room rate than many places in Cambridge I think this is a decent place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort hotel set in countryside, 6 miles from Cambridge train station and on the A14 near M11 in the village of Bar Hill. All 136 rooms will have been refurbished by early 2013 and new photos of the rooms can be found on our homepage.Heath club with spa and 18 hole championship golf course on site, great restaurant and bar with many outdoor areas to sit and enjoy the weather and scenery.For meeting and events we have a range of facilities including banqueting for up to 200 people and purpose built conference centre with state of the art AV and cafe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Menzies Cambridge Hotel & Golf Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Menzies Cambridge Hotel And Golf Club
- Menzies Hotel Cambridge
- Menzies Cambridge Hotel & Golf Club Bar Hill, England, UK