“Bite Me!” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Banting
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
“Bite Me!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

1 - Booked for Double Bed, get 2 Single Bed. Can't change.
2 - Get a dirty room. Need to change room.
3 - Need to wait for another 15 minutes while standing with luggage.
4 - Telephone inside room is of no use. You can't even call reception.
5 - Asked for an iron. Need to wait for 2 hours before I lose patience.
6 - Need to go to reception using stair asking for iron.
7 - Waiting for another 45 minutes and still no iron.

p/s : seriously..buy a tent and go camping. this is the most terrible hotel/resort that i've been to. if there is any good review for this hotel, it's totally a bull. somebody has paid them to write a good review.

Room Tip: there is no good room. seriously. i'm not joking. go find a better hotel.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (108)
  • Indonesian first
Princeton, New Jersey
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

This is the worst hotel I have ever stayed in my life.
1. There was a leakage in the washroom (it was flooded). I couldn't understand why they had to allocate that room to us because we were there mid of the week in January. It took 3 complaints to get someone to look at it. I also faced problems getting more towels to dry the floor
2. Front desk calls not answered most of the time.
3. Safe was locked and after 2 calls,someone came to open it. Since we were going out, I left the personnel there. I was shocked to find that he left the door of the room open after he left!
Since there was still leakage I requested for a room change. And I got a room where the air-con was not working!
I then requested to see the floor manager but apparently he was too busy to entertain a frustrated guest. So, I met up with the assistant manager. I told her all my experience and requested for a room that everything works. After almost 1/2 day waiting, I was allocated a room that smelled bad and had a dirty wall. At this point, I gave up.
Guess what I found upon departure? A used diaper under the bed!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
london
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014

so first the good things: the pools are fun and not too crowded, the location's an interesting drive to get to if you're not from Malaysia, and the staff are friendly if not efficient. But it the beds are shocking, we were unable to get an extra bed for our toddler to sleep in (so we ended up sharing), the A/C in the rooms switches off when you leave (so you come back to a baking hot room), the towels are tiny, and all the towels and sheets were dirty. The restaurant is shockingly bad (it's obvious that the chefs don't eat the food they're serving), and there's not much nearby.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

We had a pleasant holiday here for 3D2N, Price is cheap, buffet dinner and breakfast is good, room is cosy, clean with a nice view of the water park, bathroom is first class, the shower is nice, view is fantastic. Our 5 yr old daughter really enjoyed her stay here. The experience really surprised us, for the money we paid we expected to crashed out but this turns out to be an amazing resort. The water park is nice, life guard is everywhere keeping tabs.

Only complained we had is: reception during check in was slow, took about 30 mins, the guy standing in front of the lobby door never bother to open the door despite seeing both my hands full of luggage, but he did had the cheek to wish me hello with a smile. The waterpark should be more strict with swimmers attire, people are wearing jeans and swimming, I was tempted to asked the life guard if I could wear my Nike sneakers into the pool.

Anyway for the money we paid, this resort is really value for money, will we return, yes! this time with a bigger crowd.

Room Tip: Pick a room not facing the evening sun.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

Bought a coupon and did not much survey and cause a really bad experience..

Jacuzzi not functioning at all.. Called the technician and waited for 4 to 5 hour.. After that.. He told me nth can do.. So I told him will request another room and the jacuzzi still had same issue.. So wait another few hour and he said fixed.. What I saw he did nth.. I clearly saw the wire pulled out and that cause nt functioning.. What more, their technician is debating what cause to issue.. Omg..

I also wasted few hour it clean up the jacuzzi..

Please stay away from this hotel..

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
bandar utama
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

The water park is just a couple of pools with slides.

The service at the coffee house is terrible. They had more staff than patrons. For ala carte lunch they only serve 3 options called 'EXPRESS LUNCH' and it took more than 30 mins to get my food! When i question the staff on what it meant by EXPRESS because it took so long, he even had the cheek to say "what is Express? i dont understand the word?'

The studio suite is spacious and the the only consolation it the functional jaccuzzi that comes with it. Th room smells musty of like something damp is left in the room. The jaccuzzi had sand particles settled at the bottom.

The airconditioning didnt work properly despite me calling for maintenance at least 5 times. They dont cater to extra pillows requests.

Rooms facing the water park is rather noisy. When i called for the bellboy upon checking out he came and questioned me "Is there a problem?" I just said i need someone to bring down my bags. He said he can't because there are no trolleys. He was just rude.

First and last visit.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

The worst hotel / resort I ever stayed so far. Even a budget hotel / inn is far better than this resort. The water park smells awful and dirty.

Phone was provided in the room, BUT there is no cable attached for us to call reception desk to fix the faulty safe box. Standing shower water tap was broken. I wonder how they can release this room for sell.

Approached the housekeeping maid to ask for assistance to contact maintenance to fix both water tap and safe box, but was being told to go to reception desk and they make don't know.

I even saw some of the maid sitting on the bed and watch tv while they are on duty.. No wonder the room is not ready on time ! Also, 2 persons sharing a room but we only given one key card access.. Ask for another card, and they said cannot duplicate another key card.....

Buffet dinner and breakfast was so so, but don't name your buffet dinner theme as SEAFOOD. I do not see any seafood, except flower crabs and perhaps, fish ball ???

This resort is completely TERRIBLE !

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends

Been to Gold Coast Resort Morib? Share your experiences!