Visited the resort during a company trip at end of Oct 2011 with my family. Overall, I was dissappointed.
The only good parts are the big rooms with jacuzzi in bathrooms, the good time we had during telematch organised by the resort. I thought the telematchs were fun and the staff are good.
The major dissappointment were:-
1. There was terrible smell in the air esp outdoor and also inside the room (via airconditioner). After some thought, I realised the cause was that there is a animal feedmill factory just opposite the resort. I thought what a stupid location to build a resort opposite such factory. At times, the smells were unbearable when the wind was not helping in our direction
2. Poor hygiene, with flies all over the place and in restaurant too. At times, I saw the flies on the food and plates. I will always pick food and plates on the bottom. The flies are due to feedmills factory located opposite the resort, and I dont think the problem can be resolved anytime soon unless the factory is shutdown.
3. No Astro and Internet service in room. In addition, no newspaper provided.
4. We have 3 meals in the resort, breakfast, lunch and dinner (all buffet). Breakfast was acceptable while lunch and dinner were just average. On the last day, we had lunch before going home. The foods were the worst esp. prawn and taufu were not fresh. While eating, you need to have one hand holding your spoon and another getting rid of flies.
5. Towel is also not provided at the pool, we have to bring towel from our room.
Overall, there is no excitement and nothing special there. I will not recommend or going back there.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.