My 2 kids (2 and 6) and I had lots of fun here, spent 3 nights in a hideaway chalet on a pay 2 stay 3 deal direct from their website which made it great value, if paying std rates I would probably be less positive. The chalet had everything we needed, plenty of space for 3! We made good use of the indoor pool each day, and the jumping pillow was a blast ($5/day). Supermarket in legana 5 mins down the road, and I thought it was a good base for some half day trips around the Tamar region or into Launceston. I suggest you wouldn't really want to stay here if not making use of the family friendly facilities though, and I felt sorry for the young couples that were there, as it was pretty chaotic in the school holidays!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aspect Tamar Valley Resort provides great accommodation, activities, shopping, lakeside dining, golfing and Freshview Day Spa. The resort boasts World Class facilities in arguably Tasmania's most exclusive and exotic suburb.The resort is set on over 150 magnificent acres amid numerous spectacular lakes with breathtaking views and fosters an engaging timeless ambience rarely found.Aspect Tamar Valley Resort is perfectly located about 15 minutes drive north of Launceston and is a true Jewel in the crown of this breathtaking region.Aspect Tamar Valley Resort is ideally positioned to use as a base whilst exploringall that Northern Tasmania has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Expedia, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Aspect Tamar Valley Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aspect Tamar Valley Hotel Grindelwald
- Tamar Valley Hotel
- Quality Inn Launceston
- Aspect Tamar Valley Resort Grindelwald, Tasmania, Australia