“Loved It, Loved It, Loved It!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Melbourne, Australia
“Loved It, Loved It, Loved It!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

What a little gem!!! It is off the beaten track but it is a wonderful find.
We had lunch there and it was to die for. The food is of high quality and the presentation and taste were superb. Upon choosing a bottle of wine for lunch we were treated to a table wine tasting which was so lovely. The staff are friendly and the owners made sure everything was ok on a regular basis. The vista was beautiful as it over looks the vineyard and they function space would be wonderful for a wedding.
I am going to highly recommend this place to anyone and everyone and there is no doubt I will be back very very soon. Awesome job guys keep it up :-)

• Visited February 2014

“Loved it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

Had breakfast here twice now and both times it was beautiful, lucky enough to get a lovely window seat over the winery both times. I had a veggie breakfast which was a lovely fat piece of damper piled high with an assortment of mushrooms, eggs, spinach, tomatoes, hash browns etc. The staff are very attentive and nothing seems too much trouble, I would highly recommend, would definitely book as they are only open weekends. Would think this is a beautiful venue for a wedding and I imagine would be very well organised. We will be back!

• Visited January 2014
Melbourne Australia
“Wedding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

Would like to thank the staff,manager and chef for a truely beautiful day . Wedding held on the 11/1/2014 I give you 10/10

• Visited January 2014
Melbourne, Australia
“Beautiful location, very good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

My wife and I recently had lunch at "the Vue" and enjoyed it a lot. It has a great view, idyllicly situated on top of a hill overlooking valleys beyond and hills afar. Food was excellent - my salmon dish the best I've ever had and my wife's ravioli also very good. Bonus was getting 3 wines to taste without purchasing a glass!

• Visited November 2013
“Wedding Anniversary Lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

We went to this venue to celebrate our anniversary, I already had check this out as a breakfast loacation just alook around as there is a group of us that meet for breaky every few months.It's not far from where we live but you would think you were miles from anywhere,great views around the vineyard to surounds.Well the meal was fantastic I tried somethings that I've never thought of also my wife did likewise,the service top self,also had a little wine tasting with Adam's help actually took a couple of bottles home. Special thanks to Melinda for her service and not forgetting other staff members, will be definatly returning,and we have already (breaky crew) made a date.

• Visited October 2013