we stayed here on our wine tasting trip around the yarra, first impressions were good. The room was large, bed was good and the bathroom was spacious with a bath and a shower.
The price was a little over the top for what it is.
The downside was the food. We ate in the restaurant my take on this was they are trying to be fancy but without the service or the food quality. We ordered a bottle wine which was good but both glasses were nearly filled to top!
The food was a let down, we started with some of the bites- these were not bad. The main I had the lamb it was tough and cold we also order the pumpkin pasta which was nice for one but too much of the same taste to finish the meal.
The best thing was the potato sides, these were awesome.
I would so much rather this place to have a pub style menu as this is what would fit better
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Positioned at the gateway to the Yarra Valley, The Sebel Heritage Yarra Valley is a world class resort offering guests total luxury, surrounded by two championship golf courses. Take advantage of the hotels location on the doorstep to over 100 wineries. Exuding the warmth and timeless appeal of a private lodge, 102 spacious and superbly appointed guest rooms are complemented by exquisite leisure facilities and a serene day spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Yarra Valley Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sebel Heritage Yarra Valley Hotel Chirnside Park
- Sebel Heritage Yarra Valley Melbourne
- Yarra Valley Lodge Australia/Chirnside Park, Victoria