We stayed in room 416 (two separate bedrooms with their own bathrooms) which we shared with another couple in our group. There were two air conditioners.
The Mantra is in a great location, close to restaurants, cinema (The Paradiso), shops, Ettalong Markets (open Saturday & Sundays, close to the beach & right next door to the RSL (the resort & the club share the parking basement), which we have never had any trouble finding parking in (not our first stay) & the parking is free.
The room had a kitchenette with tea making facilities. The bathrooms had soap, shampoo, towels (don't recall a hair dryer, but I always take my own). There is also a washing machine & dryer if you need it.
From the balcony we had a lovely view & there is a table & chairs.
We stayed here in another room in August & the other rooms seem to be very similar in decor and tv,DVD, kitchen supplies etc.
We didn't use the gym on this visit, but did last time & found that they had a good range of equipment & the staff are very friendly.. Also have used the Salon for a massage & facial which was wonderful. There are lockers & showers available in the bathrooms (the salon & gym are in the same area). we haven't used the pool or spa outside yet, but it does look very inviting.The safe in the main bedroom didn't seem to work which I forgot to report.
If you don't feel like going out to a restaurant to eat bring takeaway back & eat on the balcony or in the room at the dining table (we can recommend the Vietnamese Restaurant close by). Crockery, cutlery & glassware are provided in the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the beautiful beachside town of Ettalong, Mantra Ettalong Beach offers spectacular ocean views just 90 minutes north of Sydney on the Central Coast. Combining superbly appointed unserviced beachfront accommodation with an exciting array of leisure and entertainment facilities the resort is the perfect destination for family getaways, romantic retreats or business stays. There's a range of studio, one and two bedroom unserviced spa suites, offering magnificent pool, ocean and hinterland views. All suites are fully furnished with kitchenettes, laundry facilities, air conditioning, balconies, cable TV, CD player and stereo system, hair dryer, tea and coffee making facilities and spa baths. Guests can enjoy the outdoor pool and spa, a variety of dining establishments within walking distance, an entertainment venue which is located adjacent to the hotel. The on-site day spa is located on level 1, Mantra Ettalong Beach we offer clients total relaxation and a real fitness environment to get that full work out experience. If you're here to relax and unwind, energise and work hard, on your own or with a group, you can get some pre and post wedding pampering. No matter how you arrive you will always leave with a deep inner calm. Just a short drive away is the Hunter Valley, one of Australia's most fertile wine-producing regions. Terrigal, Erina and Gosford CBD are just a 25 minute drive away offering an array of cafes, shopping and attractions. Brisbane Water National Park, the Australia Reptile Park, Glenworth Valley horse riding and Outdoor Adventure Centre are conveniently located within a short drive and are popular local attractions. With its pristine water views, and relaxing environment, Mantra Ettalong Beach offers the perfect seaside escape for family getaways, romantic interludes or the business traveller. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Mantra Ettalong Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra Ettalong Beach Hotel Ettalong Beach
- Outrigger Ettalong
- Mantra Ettalong Beach Woy