Just home from a two night stay at the Mantra Ettalong. We stayed in a self contained one bedroom unit on the fifth floor with ocean views. The room was spotless and quite comfortable.
We had a massive balcony which had very good views over the water and the pool. It was a shame though that the balcony which was the same size as the living room had one small table and two plastic chairs which made it look quite bare. The balcony could be better utilised with a larger dining table and perhaps a sun lounge.
The TV in the living room was quite useless to us. It was an older style tube TV and the whole picture did not fit on the screen. There was no HD channels as apparently they are not available in the area which is ok, but the foxtel could have made up for the lack of channels but it did not.
The bathroom and bedroom was clean and well appointed. There was also full laundry facilities. The kitchen although stating it to be 'self contained' it only had a bar fridge. This only had a small freezer section for ice cubes. There was no oven and only two small hotplates. So may be difficult to prepare meals.
Staff were very friendly in reception. If you would like room serviced, you have to pay an extra fee so we did not bother. No room service or facilities within the restaurant, have to go down stairs to the RSL.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the beautiful beachside town of Ettalong, Mantra Ettalong Beach offers spectacular ocean views just 90 minutes north of Sydney on the Central Coast. Combining superbly appointed unserviced beachfront accommodation with an exciting array of leisure and entertainment facilities the resort is the perfect destination for family getaways, romantic retreats or business stays. There's a range of studio, one and two bedroom unserviced spa suites, offering magnificent pool, ocean and hinterland views. All suites are fully furnished with kitchenettes, laundry facilities, air conditioning, balconies, cable TV, CD player and stereo system, hair dryer, tea and coffee making facilities and spa baths. Guests can enjoy the outdoor pool and spa, a variety of dining establishments within walking distance, an entertainment venue which is located adjacent to the hotel. The on-site day spa is located on level 1, Mantra Ettalong Beach we offer clients total relaxation and a real fitness environment to get that full work out experience. If you're here to relax and unwind, energise and work hard, on your own or with a group, you can get some pre and post wedding pampering. No matter how you arrive you will always leave with a deep inner calm. Just a short drive away is the Hunter Valley, one of Australia's most fertile wine-producing regions. Terrigal, Erina and Gosford CBD are just a 25 minute drive away offering an array of cafes, shopping and attractions. Brisbane Water National Park, the Australia Reptile Park, Glenworth Valley horse riding and Outdoor Adventure Centre are conveniently located within a short drive and are popular local attractions. With its pristine water views, and relaxing environment, Mantra Ettalong Beach offers the perfect seaside escape for family getaways, romantic interludes or the business traveller. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Mantra Ettalong Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra Ettalong Beach Hotel Ettalong Beach
- Outrigger Ettalong
- Mantra Ettalong Beach Woy