The room was spotless, everything supplied, quite spacious. Staff were very helpful. Only problem was the type of room we were in only have Spa Bath shower. Being elderly and not very good on our feet, we found it very hard to step over the spa to get to the shower. I made enquiries, to get a room with a walk in shower, was quite more expensive. Still only one bedroom, this is very disappointing for elderly people, and we were not told the room only had a spa bath. Otherwise the hotel is beautiful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the beautiful beachside town of Ettalong, Mantra Ettalong Beach offers spectacular ocean views just 90 minutes north of Sydney on the Central Coast. Combining superbly appointed unserviced beachfront accommodation with an exciting array of leisure and entertainment facilities the resort is the perfect destination for family getaways, romantic retreats or business stays. There's a range of studio, one and two bedroom unserviced spa suites, offering magnificent pool, ocean and hinterland views. All suites are fully furnished with kitchenettes, laundry facilities, air conditioning, balconies, cable TV, CD player and stereo system, hair dryer, tea and coffee making facilities and spa baths. Guests can enjoy the outdoor pool and spa, a variety of dining establishments within walking distance, an entertainment venue which is located adjacent to the hotel. The on-site day spa is located on level 1, Mantra Ettalong Beach we offer clients total relaxation and a real fitness environment to get that full work out experience. If you're here to relax and unwind, energise and work hard, on your own or with a group, you can get some pre and post wedding pampering. No matter how you arrive you will always leave with a deep inner calm. Just a short drive away is the Hunter Valley, one of Australia's most fertile wine-producing regions. Terrigal, Erina and Gosford CBD are just a 25 minute drive away offering an array of cafes, shopping and attractions. Brisbane Water National Park, the Australia Reptile Park, Glenworth Valley horse riding and Outdoor Adventure Centre are conveniently located within a short drive and are popular local attractions. With its pristine water views, and relaxing environment, Mantra Ettalong Beach offers the perfect seaside escape for family getaways, romantic interludes or the business traveller. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Mantra Ettalong Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra Ettalong Beach Hotel Ettalong Beach
- Outrigger Ettalong
- Mantra Ettalong Beach Woy