My husband and I booked Mantra and went for the weekend after Valentines day. It was a beautiful setting with very clean and spacious room and ammneties. The staff were so helpful and friendly as well. I took the opportunity to have a spa treatment where they were offering a valentines day package deal. The therapist was fantastic and did a great treatment which I recommend. We stayed for three nights and also recommend people to stay on a high floor ( we were on the 5th) and also had a view of the sea and hinterland. The room was perfect as it was at the rear of the hotel to the side so we did not have any noise coming from the pool as I had read about that on tripadviser. Obviously if you have children being on the lower floors facing the pool is more convenient. We had the car but enjoyed walking alon g the beach and also visiting Umina beach too. We did cook in the room but also visited the club underneath the Mantra where they served good food at a reasonable price. All in all a lovely stay and relaxing. We have booked the hotel for our parents to stay and will definitely be back again one day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the beautiful beachside town of Ettalong, Mantra Ettalong Beach offers spectacular ocean views just 90 minutes north of Sydney on the Central Coast. Combining superbly appointed unserviced beachfront accommodation with an exciting array of leisure and entertainment facilities the resort is the perfect destination for family getaways, romantic retreats or business stays. There's a range of studio, one and two bedroom unserviced spa suites, offering magnificent pool, ocean and hinterland views. All suites are fully furnished with kitchenettes, laundry facilities, air conditioning, balconies, cable TV, CD player and stereo system, hair dryer, tea and coffee making facilities and spa baths. Guests can enjoy the outdoor pool and spa, a variety of dining establishments within walking distance, an entertainment venue which is located adjacent to the hotel. The on-site day spa is located on level 1, Mantra Ettalong Beach we offer clients total relaxation and a real fitness environment to get that full work out experience. If you're here to relax and unwind, energise and work hard, on your own or with a group, you can get some pre and post wedding pampering. No matter how you arrive you will always leave with a deep inner calm. Just a short drive away is the Hunter Valley, one of Australia's most fertile wine-producing regions. Terrigal, Erina and Gosford CBD are just a 25 minute drive away offering an array of cafes, shopping and attractions. Brisbane Water National Park, the Australia Reptile Park, Glenworth Valley horse riding and Outdoor Adventure Centre are conveniently located within a short drive and are popular local attractions. With its pristine water views, and relaxing environment, Mantra Ettalong Beach offers the perfect seaside escape for family getaways, romantic interludes or the business traveller. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Mantra Ettalong Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra Ettalong Beach Hotel Ettalong Beach
- Outrigger Ettalong
- Mantra Ettalong Beach Woy