We booked a 1 Bedroom Spa Suite - Hinterland Views for the weekend of 10-12 Dec 2010. It's worth mentioning that we've stayed here at least 4 times since it originally opened.
We found the room of high standard, King bed comfortable & corner spa wonderful to relax in. Our room had some waterviews and the most gorgeous sunsets. The really nice thing about these rooms is that there is a sliding door between the bedroom and lounge area. It also has a kitchen bench in the hallway with fridge and microwave.
It was so quiet in our room that we felt we had the whole hotel to ourselves. The staff were very helpful and appeared happy each time we walked by.
The hotel is large and depending on what type of room you book, can be a fair walk from the elevator to your room. The hotel shares the carpark with the local club, with a separate lift, so it's not secure. You need to be prepared to walk a little distance to the elevator if it's a busy night. However, we've stayed a few times and never had a problem getting a park.
Room service is not available & you pay extra if you want daily servicing (again, pretty standard for mantra), but there's a cafe across the road, IGA on the next block with lots of shops, including take-aways & a restaurant strip about 5 mins drive away.
Payment was required in full & in advance (14 days) which we've found pretty typical for Mantra.
We keep going back so that in it's self should be a positive review.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the beautiful beachside town of Ettalong, Mantra Ettalong Beach offers spectacular ocean views just 90 minutes north of Sydney on the Central Coast. Combining superbly appointed unserviced beachfront accommodation with an exciting array of leisure and entertainment facilities the resort is the perfect destination for family getaways, romantic retreats or business stays. There's a range of studio, one and two bedroom unserviced spa suites, offering magnificent pool, ocean and hinterland views. All suites are fully furnished with kitchenettes, laundry facilities, air conditioning, balconies, cable TV, CD player and stereo system, hair dryer, tea and coffee making facilities and spa baths. Guests can enjoy the outdoor pool and spa, a variety of dining establishments within walking distance, an entertainment venue which is located adjacent to the hotel. The on-site day spa is located on level 1, Mantra Ettalong Beach we offer clients total relaxation and a real fitness environment to get that full work out experience. If you're here to relax and unwind, energise and work hard, on your own or with a group, you can get some pre and post wedding pampering. No matter how you arrive you will always leave with a deep inner calm. Just a short drive away is the Hunter Valley, one of Australia's most fertile wine-producing regions. Terrigal, Erina and Gosford CBD are just a 25 minute drive away offering an array of cafes, shopping and attractions. Brisbane Water National Park, the Australia Reptile Park, Glenworth Valley horse riding and Outdoor Adventure Centre are conveniently located within a short drive and are popular local attractions. With its pristine water views, and relaxing environment, Mantra Ettalong Beach offers the perfect seaside escape for family getaways, romantic interludes or the business traveller. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Mantra Ettalong Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra Ettalong Beach Hotel Ettalong Beach
- Outrigger Ettalong
- Mantra Ettalong Beach Woy