“Great food, great coffee” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Australia
“Great food, great coffee”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

Always love any excuse to go to Two Birds for breakfast, brunch, lunch, or just coffee. Great food and coffee, friendly service, always new items to look at (and buy). I recently went for their delicious High Tea. Very relaxed and the food was, as always, outstanding.

• Visited September 2013

“Love it !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

As soon as u walk in the cafe u can feel the great vibe, friendly service, great food and divine hot chocolate :)
I love the surroundings of all the local art and vintage sales.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Sydney, Australia
“A Wonderful High Tea”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

I travelled from the Blue Mountains to meet a friend at this cafe for High Tea 5th June. We were made to feel very special by the lovely, smiling, young women who served us and we loved our High Tea which was $16 pp. The food was fresh and tasty, with a few hot choices for us on a cold day. The price did not include our tea or coffee but we didn’t mind that at all. To finish our meal off we enjoyed their Blackbird hot chocolate which was divine. We will definitely go back there for another High Tea and recommend this Café to everyone who reads this review. It has a great atmosphere and was warm inside on a cold day. They also have a few GF foods on the menu and I bought their GF Chocolate brownie for my 9 year old GF granddaughter who thought it was delicious.

• Visited June 2013
The Entrance, Australia
“Loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

I went here last week and the food was amazing. So many trinkets to look at as well. The service was some of the best service I have had on the coast.

Visited June 2013
Central Coast, Australia
“Homely and nostalgic cafe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

This cafe is unique! With it's vintage furniture,and gorgeous knick knacks to check out (which are generally for sale) it was like a visit to Grandma's!The food was delicious with a wide range, somewhat unlike the 'typical' cafe menu.They cater for vegetarians and gluten free people, which I was delighted to see as it's very hard eating out of you have a special diet.The staff were delightful, and the ambiance was peaceful and sweet when we dined during the afternoon.The artworks for sale were wonderful to see, displaying the diversity of talents among our local artists, especially the detailed and awesome artworks of Tim Owers.I took my sister from Qld for her birthday, and we had a very special time there.Thankyou Two Birds, it's now my favourite cafe on the coast!

• Visited May 2013