Stayed here a couple of years ago (yes review a bit late) and thoroughly enjoyed it. The food was just sensational. Our accomodation was lovely and the staff excellent. We stayed for our 15 year wedding anniversary and the surprise bottle of champagne in our room was a lovely way to celebrate.
Our room had a spa on the balcony and the view was fantastic. We stayed in the Terrace View Bungalow. Went for a few long walks along the beach (to walk off all the food we ate).
This is a great little resort for couples and a lovely getaway not too far from Sydney. Would love to go back one day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kims Beach Hideaway is located right on the beach with absolute ocean views and just over an hours drive north of Kims. Accommodation is in individual timber lodges with a seperate restaurant and cocktail lounge. Meals are included in most packages and served buffet style. Kims in adults only and a Small Luxury Hotel of the World. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Kims Beach Hideaway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kims Beach Hideaway Hotel Toowoon Bay
- Kims Beach Hideaway Wyong