“ITS JUST THE BEST” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 68 Restaurants in Strathfield
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Outdoor seating, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch
Sydney, Australia
“ITS JUST THE BEST”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

I have now been to this restaurant over 15 times and felt that I had to write this review. It has become one of our favourite restaurants.

The service is superb and in this regard I must heap praise on a staff member Patt. To walk in and be greeted with the friendliest of smiles, we have always had outstanding service and the food is so consistently good. It is a fraction cheaper than some other Thai restaurants I have attended, but enjoy the savings, the outstanding service and the extremely hospitable staff and the great food. I take clients, friends and family there - everyone enjoys it.

Derrek the Manager is always attentive and obliging.

One word of advice, don't be put off by the dated decor and the darkness o the restaurant. Make sure you book and you will not be disappointed.

As for me, I will be there again soon.

• Visited November 2012