“Excellent Food but a bit pricey for my wallet” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Arizona
“Excellent Food but a bit pricey for my wallet”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

My $12 Cheeseburger was very good. It came with choice of two sides. The French fries were average and the Macaronie & Cheese was excellent. Watched other eating the bbq and I should have tried it for a couple of more dollars.

Visited August 2013

Los Angeles, California
“Dog Friendly!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

We are a 5 person family with 2 dogs. So happy that we found this place. Good food and good service.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Picked online...glad we did.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

Very pleasant experience, ran up after work in Mprino Valley, fun mountain ride then pulled into B's "camp". Several buildings on the lake, trout jumping, background music on outdoor speakers; we sat on deck outside the resteraunt with sun settimg over the mountains. Service was prompt, ice water in masonary jars, free fresh made potato chips. I had the pulled pork sandwich, being from New England I can't be a BBQ expert but it matched anything in Rhode Island. Rest of my party had steak or brisket, all were smiling. The Alaskan brew on tap was very good and a bargain at $4. There were many dogs on leashes but they were laid back and didn't seem to mind me eating there. Wish my wife could have been wih me for the experience.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Santa Barbara, California
“Great View”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

I didn't eat here, but my husband and I shared a cocktail. The crowd was a little rowdy, but there was live music and a great view.

Visited July 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
“B's Boathouse”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

Great casual "dive" bar. Best place to watch the sunset. Indoor bar with good service. Outdoor Tiki bar. Huge patio with lake access. Dogs everywhere! So fun to watch the dogs play. Very casual. We did not eat, had a few beers. Alaskan amber on tap. We left after sunset because the music was loud and crowd seemed to change.

• Visited July 2013