“Dog Friendly!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Los Angeles, California
“Dog Friendly!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

We are a 5 person family with 2 dogs. So happy that we found this place. Good food and good service.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

52% Recommend
“Picked online...glad we did.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

Very pleasant experience, ran up after work in Mprino Valley, fun mountain ride then pulled into B's "camp". Several buildings on the lake, trout jumping, background music on outdoor speakers; we sat on deck outside the resteraunt with sun settimg over the mountains. Service was prompt, ice water in masonary jars, free fresh made potato chips. I had the pulled pork sandwich, being from New England I can't be a BBQ expert but it matched anything in Rhode Island. Rest of my party had steak or brisket, all were smiling. The Alaskan brew on tap was very good and a bargain at $4. There were many dogs on leashes but they were laid back and didn't seem to mind me eating there. Wish my wife could have been wih me for the experience.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Santa Barbara, California
“Great View”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

I didn't eat here, but my husband and I shared a cocktail. The crowd was a little rowdy, but there was live music and a great view.

Visited July 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
“B's Boathouse”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

Great casual "dive" bar. Best place to watch the sunset. Indoor bar with good service. Outdoor Tiki bar. Huge patio with lake access. Dogs everywhere! So fun to watch the dogs play. Very casual. We did not eat, had a few beers. Alaskan amber on tap. We left after sunset because the music was loud and crowd seemed to change.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Palm Desert, California
“The Food was Fantastic!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

A great neighborhood BBQ place. We ate inside and did not bring dogs, so a little different than most reviewers here. The building is a little old maybe, but it's right on the lake! We sat in a nice booth with a beautiful view of sunset over the lake. Who cares if the carpets are a little worn? The servers were mostly teenageers and they were totally friendly. If it was a little slow, I don't think we noticed much. We were just having cocktails and enjoying the view. I had the pulled pork and my husband had ribs and we both loved our food. We tried all 4 side dishes between the two of us and I thought they all tasted great! The portions were huge. I tried to resist dessert but my sadistic husband ordered the homemade peach cobbler. It came with ice cream. And sprinkled with pecans and coconut. I was powerless to resist and it crazy good. Like food nirvana good. Go here, enjoy the view, have some great food, and just relax.

• Visited June 2013