“Awesome vacation” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Cabins4less

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Big Bear Lake
Cabins4less
You added Cabins4less to your Saves list
39252 Big Bear Blvd, Boulder Bay, Big Bear Lake, CA 92315   |
Riverside, California
“Awesome vacation”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2012

I checked out all the pet-friendly cabins, and Cabins4less had the best prices, by far. As a clean freak, I came prepared to scrub the cabin down before settling in. I was pleased to find that it was pretty clean on arrival. The location is great, and the free kayak and mountain bike rentals were a big reason I chose this place, although I never did get around to kayaking. I will definitely do it next time! The owners are super nice, around when you have questions but totally respect your privacy. The DVD rentals are free (good selection, too), and my cabin had a full kitchen, cable TV, and everything I needed for my pup and I to feel right at home during our 4 day stay. When checking in, I mentioned I love to hike, and the owner went out of her way to come remind me about a (free and pet-friendly) guided hike they offer on the weekends. I will definitely be staying here anytime I come to Big Bear!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Oak Park, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2012

We were looking for a quiet, comfortable place to stay near Big Bear Lake. We found it and it even had a kitchen. They have a little country store in the office so you can get snacks, They offer movie channels and a great DVD collection. They have bikes to rides and kayaks because you can walk them right to the lake. Very quiet and the service is good. A great stay.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Big Bear Lake, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2012

Love Cabins for less...

I am a Big Bear local and I still rent cabins from cabins for less all the time.

I love cabins 26, 24 and 21... The location is great and it's quiet. Great getaway spot.
The cabins have everything you need for your stay.

The owners are great.

Room Tip: Try cabins 26, 24 and 21 great for couples.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Indio,Ca
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

Ron is a super guy and the rooms are great. This is a fun place to stay.

Room Tip: Any room is great!
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Stanton, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2012

These cabins are great. The owners bend over backwards to make sure that your stay is perfect. Free wood and movies!!
There are so many units to pick from, its hard to choose.
We stayed in a cabin with a 2 person jacuzzi, what a beautiful way to relax is in the comfort of your own cabin, along with your fireplace blazing!!! What more can one ask for....

Room Tip: We have our favorite cabin, sorry folks but want to keep this a secret. Check out all the updated p...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Lakeside, California, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2012

We have stayed at Cabins4less three different times, each in a different cabin. We enjoy staying on Tulip lane during snow season because you can walk to forest for free sledding. The cabins are adorable and very cozy. Full kitchens so you can save money on dining out. Free bundle of firewood, movie rentals, samples, sleds, kayaks, fishing poles, bikes during your stay, can't beat that! We will always book here when we stay in Big Bear.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
Tustin, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2012

This was our first stay and he gave us a cab made for 2 people. I'm writing this review and currently staying here the second time.

PRO/good: we stayed at cabin 22 the second floor for 1 day for $130 but he drop it to 99$ after we said it was too pricey, spacious parking place and not more then 2 cars park per tree so less worry about bad parkers, no spiders!!, clean, huge living room with a long coffee table, huge fireplace and wood given $10 but free because it was our first try with them, bedroom ceiling has a window where it shin natural light in, new sheets and pillow case and 3 luxuary towels folded neatly for $15 but given free, couple bed blanks provided on bed and in cabernet, lights in the living room and kitchen where dim and I had to move this beer burrow lamp to the kitchen table to study, took us ~10 mins to drive to snow summit, plates and cups provided, dishwashing soap provided with no sponge, hand towels provide per sink, hand 1 soap, 2 little shampoo traveler pack, coffee machine and mix plus sugar provided, ~ 6 cups and plates already in kitchen, restroom: showers turned to warm water quicky, but took the sink 1min, no hair on toilet or showers, free wifi, cable tv, let's us barrow DVD for free, and pet stay for 7$ for whole stay; as a result we brought our dog for our second stay today.

Cons/bad: extemely cozy and OLD style, have to leave heater on for > 4hrs to heat up the bedroom through a small vent, restroom stay cold so best to close it's door when sleeping, freaken old and noisy refrigerator that buzz every 1min like the old heater/ferness, small tv with DVD and VCR, bed made me feel itchy when I was sleeping but I didn't get any bits so maybe it was me being scared of bed bites and microwave sucks it took 4 mins to warm up my pizza.

By the way, all cabins were individually space like little houses with huge lawns and supposedly we paid cheaper because we payed up front. I will write a second review after our 2nd stay this week in another cabin with our doggie.

Room Tip: Call and ask if it is cheaper to pay upfront. Most sites charge owners for posting on their cabins r...
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Cabins4less? Share your experiences!