Wow, a wonderful place to stay! Great for family or a romantic interlude with your partner. You are really away from it all yet very close to the shops/restaurants. Gloria & Larby were great hosts!
Our cabin was spacious & very well appointed. It fit our family of four very nicely with the kids in a separate room. The fireplace was charming & we thoroughly enjoyed the jacuzzi. There was a complimentary bottle of cider, chocolates & bath salts to go with the jacuzzi. The candles were a lovely touch; not forgetting the toiletries in the bathroom were luxurious. And the skylight above our bed... very nice indeed.
The kitchenette was well stocked with cooking equipment & there were 2 mini fridges!
There's a playground for kids & a barn with the owners' lovely llamas which you can take for a walk & 2 rabbits to pet/feed.
Seems in winter you can tube or sled down the slopes in the property but we were in Big Bear a week or two too early!!
Will definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 8 cabins on two peaceful acres. Walk to the Village and lake. All cabins have in-room whirlpool tub, fireplace, kitchenette or kitchen, and porch. Free Wi-Fi. Pet friendly. Visit our bunnies and take the llamas for a walk. Sledding when snow permits. Most cabins for 2 or 4, one for up to 6. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and T4B so you can book your Pine Knot Guest Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pine Knot Guest Ranch Hotel Big Bear Lake
- Pine Knot Hotel
- Hotel Pine Knot
- Pine Knot Guest Ranch Big Bear Region, CA - Big Bear Lake