Our annual Veterans Day getaway for our anniversary landed us in Big Bear this year. The Pine Knot Guest Ranch was perfect. We were in Cabin 20 which was seperated from the other cabins on a hill. It had a king size bed, wood burning fireplace, huge jacuzzi tub, and kitchenette. The kitchenette had a coffee maker, cutlery, plates and cups and a small refrigerator/freezer with ice cube trays. There were two skylights that were lovely. The front balcony had chairs with a beautiful view of the llama pen and peek a boo views of the lake. The location is great, just a few blocks from the village. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 8 cabins on two peaceful acres. Walk to the Village and lake. All cabins have in-room whirlpool tub, fireplace, kitchenette or kitchen, and porch. Free Wi-Fi. Pet friendly. Visit our bunnies and take the llamas for a walk. Sledding when snow permits. Most cabins for 2 or 4, one for up to 6. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Pine Knot Guest Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pine Knot Guest Ranch Hotel Big Bear Lake
- Pine Knot Hotel
- Hotel Pine Knot
- Pine Knot Guest Ranch Big Bear Region, CA - Big Bear Lake