“Always love it” 4 of 5 stars

Yuma, Arizona, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Always love it”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

Whenever I get the chance I have to satisfy my craving since there isn't one where I live. Love the Chicken Tortilla Soup but just the regular pieces if chicken are my favorite.

Visited September 2013

san diego
“Good healthy meal for fast food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

What can you say bad about zesty broiled chicken breast with rice and beans. Yum!
My favorite condiment is the green avocado/tomatillo sauce for dipping chicken or chips.
This place must be popular because it was quite crowded at 2PM. Service was fast.
I feel they are a bit pricey but hey I was on vaca..

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sioux Falls
“I am Loco for this place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

We were looking for a place to grab a bite while waiting to check into the hotel. We found El Pollo Loco. I had seen several of these around so I wanted to try it out. I had the 1/2 chicken. The pricing was reasonable and the chicken was very good. I had cole slaw which was fine, but nothing spectacular. The fries were pretty typical fries in a fast food restaurant. I tried the horchata drink and thought it was very tasty. It is rather sweet, so if you are dieting, I doubt you will want it as it seems to have quite a bit of sugar in it. The only thing puzzling to me was the fact they served tortillas with the meal. I really did not see anything to use them for. My wife had the chicken salad. She thought it was fine, but she is not much of a fan of Mexican cuisine.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Hesperia, California
“Poor service, not the typlical EPL quality”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

The service was slow, the food tasted stale and did not have the quality of food at the El Pollo Loco we typically go to.

Visited January 2013
Big Bear City, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Franchise”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

Always ave loved the chicken there..Best fast food mexican food.So happy no hamburgers there
Good service..