- walking distance to the lake and the village!
- everything looks clean and neat, what is a huge plus for me!
- kitchen has stove, microwave, fridge, coffee maker, and utensils that look like new. If you plan to stay longer time in Big Bear you can save some money not going to restaurants...
- bed in the bedroom is very comfy (according to my mother in law. By the way, she loves the place and the atmosphere).
- the pull down wall bed is horrible! I don't know if it was because I never had slept in this type of bed. But my husband and I couldn't sleep very well. The springs were noise and we woke up with our backs hurting...
- it doesn't have a light inside the shower, so when you close the curtain it is too dark. It's not a problem to me, but my father in law didn't like it at all.
I could give this place a 5 rating if instead of a pull down wall bed it offered another regular bed.