“Moose Safari” 5 of 5 stars

+46 70 610 61 50
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: WildSweden is #1 at wildlife tours in Sweden. Experience wild nature and animals like Moose, Beavers, Wolves, Bears and Owls. Our mission is to offer genuine nature experiences that support wildlife conservation and creates economic opportunities for the local society.During the last 10 years we have taken care of visitors from 75 countries. Join our experienced guides for an adventure of a lifetime!
Vasteras, Sweden
“Moose Safari”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

We just happened to have booked the tour for the 10th anniversary of Wild Sweden. Everything was great: the weather, the guides, the group and of course the tour. We saw some stunning woods, lakes and of course moose. The guides were very knowledgeable, fun and relaxed. I can only recommend it, it´s absolutely worth the money.

Visited June 2013

London, England, United Kingdom
“Moose-tastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

After having failed to see moose in Canada 3 times I was amazed by the knowledge, passion and skills that Janne from wild Sweden showed. I was promised 2 moose and saw 13 moose! Beautiful country and excellent guide. Also, took part in the beaver safari. Tomas was great fun and very knowledgeable taking us on a stunning boat safari with stealthy skills for beaver stalking! I was NOT disappointed by Wild Sweden and would highly recommend them to anyone interested in experiencing the beauty of Sweden's wildlife and countryside.

Visited May 2013
MarcusEldh, Manager at Wild Sweden - Day Tours, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
Thank you for your positive review!

I am glad to hear that you managed to see more Moose in Sweden than in Canada, and Beavers as a bonus. May is a good season to go wildlife watching in Sweden.

Welcome back for Wolves and Bears in late Summer!

3 attraction reviews
“Well worth the trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Booked both a moose and beaver safari with Wild Sweden and both were excellent, informative, and great value for money.

The primary reason for the trip was to see moose as my partner had a long-standing but unfulfilled mission to see one in the wild. Under the knowledgeable leadership of Janne we ended up seeing 13, with plenty of time to enjoy the sight thanks to the long, light evenings. Fantastic.

The next night we took to the water to search for beaver. To be honest, this was booked as a side attraction to the moose safari, but for me ended up being the highlight of our trip. Our guide Tomas was lovely, and really knew his stuff, and the waterways we boated along were beautiful. Got a chance to see beaver up close both in and out of the water, and even heard one of them fart. What more could you ask for?!

I'd highly recommend Wild Sweden, and would love to go back and do more - especially wolf tracking!

Visited May 2013
Hello Laura

Many thanks for your positive review! I am happy to hear that you saw plenty of Moose and also Beavers. Our guide Thomas actually told me that you heard one of the Beavers fart! We have never heard that before :) Next time we take you to the Wolves and Bears! Welcome back!

Gothenburg, Sweden
“wild Sweden vargsafari”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

If you want to experience a one-day tour with wolf tracking,
so i recommend warmt Wild Sweden.
They have two very knownledgeable, skilled and proffessional guides
that makes it incredibly exciting and educational.
Its great to be outdoors and to experience contact with wild wolfs.
For me it was an experience i will carry me for the rest of my life.

Visited March 2013
Hello Lena

Thank you for your positive review! I am glad to hear you enjoyed the Wolf tracking in Winter tour. Our guides work hard to be able to take you for a rewarding day in the Wolf territory. You should try our Summer tours as well! Welcome back any time.

Göteborg
“A fantastic feeling.....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

Are you looking for experienced guides in the wilderness in Sweden you must visit Wild Sweden. Absolutely amazing feeling to know .... wolves, moose or maybe lynx may appear at any time. The guides are incredibly talented. I would recommend their tours because they are fantastic.

Thanks a lot

Visited March 2013
Hello Stefan

Many thanks for your positive review! I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your experiences with our guides. They spend a lot of time out in order to give you the very best of Sweden's wildlife. Welcome back!