“Unforgettable” 5 of 5 stars

+46 70 610 61 50
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: WildSweden is #1 at wildlife tours in Sweden. Experience wild nature and animals like Moose, Beavers, Wolves, Bears and Owls. Our mission is to offer genuine nature experiences that support wildlife conservation and creates economic opportunities for the local society.During the last 10 years we have taken care of visitors from 75 countries. Join our experienced guides for an adventure of a lifetime!
“Unforgettable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

I won a competition to visit this enchanting place for 4 days. I went with my best friend and can honestly say it was one of the best experiences in my life. Marcus and his team were so friendly and inviting. We learnt SO much during our 4 days there. The sceney was out of this world.
HIGHLY recommended and hope to return with my children one day..... 5 stars !!

Uppsala, Sweden
“Wolf tracking day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

This day was probably one of the best days in my wildness-life. It was amazing to see the guides working and take part of their outstanding knowledge! The feeling when you sit out in the wolf territory and enjoying a hot fishsoup around the campfire is just amazing! I want to give a big thanks to everyone who made this day to a day I never will forget!
/Jakob

Visited January 2013
Luxembourg
24 attraction reviews
“Excellent organization for Wildlife activities in Sweden.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

I used Wild Sweden services last summer in August and was very happy about it. I wen to see brown bears and had some good pictures in one of their hide. I also went to a moose hide and was also very happy about the experience so it is something I cannot do less than recommend it strongly! I would add that next time I will do more with them like the wolves tour and maybe the arctic fox tour.
Thanks guys!

Visited August 2012
Athens, Greece
“excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

i would most definitely recomend the packages offered. i went in february for wolf tracking a 2 day experience and it was awesome the scenery magnificent and the staff very helpfull and friendly. i guess that the area will be beautiful all year long but the winter aspect of it was magnificent we had the opportunity to do cross country ski on frozen lakes and visit a lake in the middle of the night wich was absolutely astonishing ..... i will go back deffinitely.

Visited February 2012
Färna, Skinnskatteberg
5 attraction reviews
“Impressive beaver safari”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

Wild Swedens beaver safari is a real adventure. The 6 hours trip included a warm welcome, an explanation of the tour, how to behave guide lines and coffee/tea before take-off. During the trip we learned about the beaver but also about other animals such as the moose, different kinds of birds and the wolf. Half way we had a break for coffee and this gave us the opportunity to stretch our legs.
During the second half of the tour, it was getting dark; we were on the lookout for beaver all the time. We did see a few and it was very impressive, especially when they hit their tale on the water just before diving. At the end of the trip, but this depends on the season, we had a delicious warm meal on a small island. Candle lights, a warm fire, the ecological meal and the very kind and professional guides made it a safari to remember.

Visited September 2012