“Fantastic Day” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Jurien Bay Charter 'n Dive - Sea Lion Tours

Jurien Bay Charter 'n Dive - Sea Lion Tours
Shop 12/70 Bashford Street, Jurien Bay Shopping Centre | Jurien Marina, Jurien Bay, Western Australia 6516, Australia
08 96521109
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 9 Attractions in Jurien Bay
“Fantastic Day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

This was one of the best experiences that I have ever had. Swimming with the dolphins was fantastic and the staff are also helpful and really nice.

Visited October 2012
JurienBayCharter, Owner at Jurien Bay Charter 'n Dive - Sea Lion Tours, responded to this review, December 12, 2012
Hi Georgie- I think they were the sea lions, and thank you for review we really appreciate it. Cheers
Di

3 attraction reviews
“Sea Lion Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

This was one of the most amazing experiences of my life. An absolute must if you're traveling in the area.

The boat is a bit old but the staff are friendly and so are the sea lions!

Visited October 2012
JurienBayCharter, Owner at Jurien Bay Charter 'n Dive - Sea Lion Tours, responded to this review, October 31, 2012
Thank you for your review post on Trip Advisor, we really appreciate our customers taking the time to place a review on our page. I am glad that you enjoyed the tour and PS we are working on the new boat- we think she is a little old too! Though she soldiers on, Hot Tuna is due for retirement.
Perth
6 attraction reviews
“Best day ever, I think I'm going to cry”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2012

Were the words i heard from my 11 year old daughter on our way back: this tour is incredible. We had 4 scoopon for the whole family and the kids had no idea where we were going.... Great staff, incredibly playful sea lions, a nice coffee and muffin on our way back... We all loved it.

Visited June 2012
JurienBayCharter, Owner at Jurien Bay Charter 'n Dive - Sea Lion Tours, responded to this review, June 3, 2012
Thank you for taking your time to respond on Trip Advisor. We really do appreciate our customers opinion and I am so glad your daughter thought that "this was the best day of her life", I was with you yesterday on the tour and I had a fantastic time too. All the customers were great, you all made my day. Thank you for being great customers.
4 attraction reviews
“Incredible”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2012

I went to Jurien/Greenhead in December. The sea lion tour made the whole trip worthwhile. I think it should be on everyone's bucket list.

Visited December 2011
Thank you for your review posted on Trip Advisor. I agree the Sea Lion should be on everyones busket list. My customers tend to use the word AMAZING alot when they experience this fantactic privilege or opportunity. Thank you again for taking the time to respond to us.