“Adsoulutely fabulous great experience and great service” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 9 Attractions in Jurien Bay
Type: Other, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Tandem skydive at the World's Most Beautiful Beach Skydive. Located just 2 hours north of Perth, we offer beach skydives from up to 14,000ft where you'll experience the adrenalin rush of freefall over the amazing Turquoise Coast, a mind-blowing view that has to be seen to be believed. On your way to jump altitude you'll have an opportunity to take in the incredible views of the Coral Coast. After an exhilarating freefall, your parachute ride will be a peaceful experience as you fly through the air above the spectacular reefs and views of the Jurien Bay Marine Park, giving you a moment to take in what you just accomplished. All skydives land on the soft sandy beach in Jurien Bay, the perfect finish to an amazing life changing experience.
“Adsoulutely fabulous great experience and great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

Did a tandem skydive with Chris he made me feel totally safe and comfortable I thourolly enjoyed the experience of my first skydive the views were spectacular and the photos and videos we recieved are awesome to remember and share with friends thumbs up from me and will be doing it again for sure

Visited July 2014
Christine S, Manager at Skydive Jurien Bay, responded to this review, August 19, 2014
Thanks so much for reviewing us, it is wonderful to hear how much you enjoyed your jump, and we will give Chris the feedback!

Geraldton, Australia
“Skydive Jurien Bay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

The best experience ever will never forget it
.Fantastic and professional staff and beautiful views. Would jump again

Visited July 2014
Hi Janelle, thankyou for your great review! We may be coming up to geraldton soon to do some jumps so keep your eyes posted if you would like to see Geraldton from above as well!
Singapore, Singapore
“Experience on my 1st ever sky diving.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

I was a solo tandem skydiving jumper. The staff at jurien bay sky dive is very friendly. Apart from that, as I'm from traveling from Singapore & to be contact wih them is via email, their reply is quick. Hence as I am traveling solo to perth, they also help in directing me to jurien bay from perth city. Sharing with me the shortest route possible. If you're from perth city, it's approximately 200 km to jurien bay. But it's worth the drive, seeing the scenery of Western Australia. The diver is very friendly and I really enjoyed my jump. Best to go is during winter as the scenery is magneficient. I will come back for 15000ft soon.

Visited June 2014
Thanks so much for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor! We're so glad you love the Western Australian coastline as much as we do, and hope to see you again soon!
“The worlds best skydive with the worlds best people!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014 via mobile

Both my partner & I skydived for our very first time to celebrate our 5 year anniversary. Much to my partners surprise I had organised to propose to hear when we landed. SKYDIVE JURIEN BAY were the most incredible, professional & fun people to work with!!! Any questions or queries I had they went out of the way to help me with them. The staff at Skydive Jurien Bay are truely the best bunch of people I have ever met. THANKYOU Skydive Jurien Bay for everything, I wouldnt have changed anything for the world!!

AAA+

Visited May 2014
Thanks so much for your wonderful review! We hope to see you again for your anniversary!
“Unforgettable!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014 via mobile

The most amazing experience! Couldn't think of a better way to celebrate my 30th.Great views! Fantastic staff that were all so friendly and easy going! What a rush!!

Visited May 2014
Christine S, Manager at Skydive Jurien Bay, responded to this review, May 13, 2014
Thanks for your review, and glad we could make your 30th birthday so special and unforgettable! Hope to see you again one day.