“Nice” 5 of 5 stars

Waterside Restaurant & Bar
1 Inghams Lane, Littleborough, Rochdale OL15 0AY, England
Website
Improve this listing
Description: Located in the heart of the Pennines, this loungey little bar and restaurant in Littleborough provides the perfect pitstop for weary sightseers and is a cosy spot popular with locals for intimate evening meals and superb Sunday roasts. The Waterside Restaurant and Bar has a stylish and comfortable interior decorated with chocolate brown sofas and high-backed leather booths for semi-private dining, and there is an al fresco terrace for sunny outdoor dining during the warmer months. Famous for its roasts, the kitchen at Waterside offers a variety of options from the minted lamb shoulder to the salted pork crackling and roasted Tunisian lemon chicken. Fish fans will also love the seafood selection ��� we love the smoked haddock lasagne with Atlantic shrimps and wilted spinach.
“Nice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

Starters were lovely, staff accomadating and nice and the atmosphere was great.

The only two negatives I would say would be the vegetation options, my main tasted bland and same-y, seasoning was poor. The vegetarian option needs to be something better and the chef may need to rethink the options and bring it up to standard as the meat dishes which my friends who ordered said was delicious!
The second thing is there is limited parking outside residential housing and if I was a resident there I would not appreciate cars all over the shop.
I would return but would like to see a better option for vegetarians!

• 4 of 5 stars Food
TheWaterside03, Owner at Waterside Restaurant & Bar, responded to this review, June 9, 2013
Thankyou very much for your review..we take all reviews and comments as constructive ...we are now looking at expanding and improving our vegetarian options...

Hopefully we will see you again in the future when you can give us your valued feedback

Oldham
“My New Favourite Restaurant :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

We found The Waterside almost by accident (by Googling places to eat in Oldham)
The food was a-mazing!! The staff are attentive but not intrusive. The restaurant itself is small and cozy with a lovely patio area to the rear for those warm summer nights.
Excellent choice of drinks too.
The best meal out we've had in a long time, well worth every penny and we booked for the next meal out before we even left.

• Visited June 2013
Thankyou for your lovely review

Really glad that you enjoyed your visit here..

I clearly remember your visit and you booking your next meal

Look forward to seeing you then

Manchester, United Kingdom
“Top notch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

This is a lovely wine bar and restaurant in a pleasant location. The cocktails are excellent and freshly made each time you order.
The food is locally sourced and cooked to perfection, the fillet steak, is my favourite, it is always cooked exactly as requested and melts in your mouth.!
On the other hand my partner loves the pasta and is working his way through all of the dishes and has not been disappointed yet!
The staff are friendly and very helpful and the chef is extremely talented.
If I had a quibble it would be the lack of parking spaces. Aside from that it is perfect!

Thankyou for your lovely review

Really glad that you enjoyed your visit here..especially happy that you enjoy our newly launched pasta menu as this is proving particularly popular

Look forward to seeing you again soon

Oldham, United Kingdom
“Lovely food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

My boyfriend and I have eaten here in the past and thoroughly enjoyed it so we decided to return. We rang to book the table last minute and was delighted that a reservation was possible. The seating/lounge area was busy due to a large party so we didn’t have an option of where to sit. We had to wait a while to order our drinks on arrival. Once shown to our seats we enjoyed a delicious two course meal. Unfortunately we were never offered any drinks throughout our meal. Despite this I would return.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Thankyou very much for your review and I am glad that you enjoyed your meal even though we had a large party

One thing though , my sincere apologies that you were not offered drinks, this should not have happened...

We hope that we see you again in the near future

Thanks again for visiting

“Brilliant find!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

This place is as good as the reviews say. With it being a bank holiday weekend me and my boyfriend decided that we would go for abit of a drive, seen as the weather was good! It was defiantly worth the drive from Stalybridge. The food was lovely , i can defiantly recommend the BBQ ribs for starter and award winning toffee pudding! My boyfriend said they are the best he has ever had! Lovely sitting area outside!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
TheWaterside03, Manager at Waterside Restaurant & Bar, responded to this review, June 14, 2013
Thank you for reviewing our Restaurant.
The seating area, is becoming a popular hit, when the sun is out. The sticky toffee pudding is certainly a hit as well.
We are glad yourself and your boyfriend enjoyed your meal, and we hope to see you again soon.
Kaylee(manager).