1) Get a car if you want to surf or explore at all. I thought we'd be able to walk to surf spots, but this was definitely no the case.
2) Food is really expensive at the resort and on the island in general. Be prepared.
3) It is a bit run down but a beautiful and quiet location. The partial ocean view (cheapest rooms) are small but have awesome balconies and are a great value for what you get.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Regatta Hotels, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Amex, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de, Despegar.com, BookIt.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Silver Point Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Point Hotel Barbados/Silver Sands
- Silver Point Christ Church
- Silver Point Barbados