Recently my family and I stayed at beaches Ocho Rios, it was y second time to be at this resort and as much as I enjoyed it the first time I would have to say this time was so great. It truly was the best time of my life.
Im pretty sure i had half the resort convinced i worked there i remember giving a family that arrived late at night a tour of the resort. I would love to give a huge thanks to the following people who truly made this vacation for me.
Dane (Dane insane A.K.A special Dane) I believe that me and him became true great friends and I look forward to seeing him next year.
Junior junior and I met when I came for the first time ever since he has always been a great friend to me
Jamelia most of the time I was jamelia I enjoyed hanging out with her pretty much everyday and helping he with her job it was fun!
Monique I pretty much was Monique when I wasn't jamelia,
Sometimes I was both, but I did enjoy getting my but kicked by her at kinect sports
Shanikie unfortunately I didn't get to spend a whole lot of time with her but the moments I did were great
Shamara was always great when I was alone at one point she started making my Roy Rogers with extra cherries helped me learn how to tie cherries in a knot
Reshane he was my good friend at night I would hang with him every night I liked helping him with his job at first he wasn't comfortable with it but then e realized I really enjoyed it
Also last but not least Cleveland
He was my go to guy in the night when everyone else was asleep me and him talked every night about anything and he made a good Roy Rogers .
These people are honestly great I love them all and would love to see them all again:)!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •Minutes away from the newly renovated Ian Fleming International Airport•Kids Camp with certified nannies to pamper the kids •Supervised Xbox® Play Lounge with flat screen plasma TV’s•Kids can enjoy fun and games with Elmo & friends in our Sesame Street Caribbean Adventure•Adults-only El Dorado bar located on a terrace overlooking the Caribbean Sea •A state of the art “Liquid by Beaches” Disco •Pirates Island Water Park offering eleven slides for all ages•Voted Beaches Resorts ‘World’s Leading Family All-Inclusive’ 14 years in a row ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tingo, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your Beaches Ocho Rios Resort & Golf Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beaches Boscobel Resort & Golf Club Hotel Boscobel
- Beaches Boscobel Resort And Golf Club
- Beaches Boscobel Hotel
- Beaches Boscobel Ocho Rios
- Beaches Ocho Rios