My husband and I traveled with our 4 year old and 17 month old daughters between December 7th and 14th. I want to echo what a number of other reviewers have said about the resort. There may have been imperfections (nothing like what the 1 star reviewers have said - having stayed in two rooms there this trip I think roaches/snake commenter is just lying) but nothing beats the kind, warm, attentive, thoughtful amazing staff that greet you at every turn. We all really felt loved. I'd like to thank in particular the manager of guest services, Michael Hinds, Shanique in guest services and the gals in the Kid's club who took care of our little ones.
A few notes (not really to do with the resort - just some advice) : 1. On arriving at the airport in Montego Bay, the line to get through immigration was completely ridiculous. You may want to investigate something called "Club Mobay" before going which is supposed to give you an express pass through immigration. 2. United Airlines on the return trip would not let us book seats together over the telephone. We had to do it at the check in, but we waited in line for over an hour and although we did have seats together in the end we only reached the gate after it had been boarding for some time. You may want to ask the resort if you can go to the airport a little bit earlier than they would normally schedule you for. 3. If your kid has to see a doctor while you are at the resort it costs $130 for the doctor to come to the resort. It will also cost $30 extra for them to bring medicine from the pharmacy in Ocho Rios. I would suggest asking to get a taxi to the pediatrician in Ocho Rios - Dr. Bennett. Message me if you would like his details.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •Minutes away from the newly renovated Ian Fleming International Airport•Kids Camp with certified nannies to pamper the kids •Supervised Xbox® Play Lounge with flat screen plasma TV’s•Kids can enjoy fun and games with Elmo & friends in our Sesame Street Caribbean Adventure•Adults-only El Dorado bar located on a terrace overlooking the Caribbean Sea •A state of the art “Liquid by Beaches” Disco •Pirates Island Water Park offering eleven slides for all ages•Voted Beaches Resorts ‘World’s Leading Family All-Inclusive’ 14 years in a row ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Beaches Ocho Rios Resort & Golf Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beaches Boscobel Resort & Golf Club Hotel Boscobel
- Beaches Boscobel Resort And Golf Club
- Beaches Boscobel Hotel
- Beaches Boscobel Ocho Rios
- Beaches Ocho Rios