There are a few key members of the Beaches Ocho Rios team that assisted in making our family vacation a truly relaxing experience. I will preface my review by saying we have an 18 month old and a 3 year old.
The Kid Zone is fabulous. In particular, Charissa did a wonderful job with our girls. She assured that they were comfortable with their new surrounding and took them to various Sesame Street themed activities. We also requested Charissa for private nanny sessions which allowed us to go out and enjoy activities as a couple.
The pool bar is an ideal fun spot to cool off and let the kiddos float around. Arron and Devon are a fabulous team that make tasty drinks. Dirty Bananas and Reserve Pina Coladas were at the top of my list.
Team members also go around photographing candid professional photos. They put a wristband on you with an id number to identify pics in their photo shop. My kids came home with them after character events like the Elmo & Abby Tea Party or Baking Cookies with Cookie. Suewayne captures beautiful images and is patient with the little ones. Suewayne also took our family photos - I was finally in some - I'm usually the one behind our camera.
Grace was the lead housekeeper for our Hibiscus suite. Our room was always back in order early in the morning and we had an abundance of fresh towels.
Lifeguards at the kiddie pool were superb - I think they were Lee, Ryan, and Damion. They happily assisted all of us on the slides, helped save our pool chairs in the morning, and always had an eye out for our fast footed girls. They also assure that the kiddie pool is just that - for the little ones.
Overall, the staff works their behinds off. I almost felt bad for how many hours and how much effort they put into a day. I wish I could remember everyone's name who referred to our girls as "Princess". Thank you to all who made this a Vacation for us.
- Also Known As:
- Beaches Boscobel Resort & Golf Club Hotel
- Beaches Boscobel Resort And Golf Club
- Beaches Boscobel Resort & Golf Club Hotel Boscobel
- Beaches Boscobel Hotel
- Beaches Boscobel
- Beaches Boscobel Ocho Rios
- Beaches Ocho Rios
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •Minutes away from the newly renovated Ian Fleming International Airport•Kids Camp with certified nannies to pamper the kids •Supervised Xbox® Play Lounge with flat screen plasma TV’s•Kids can enjoy fun and games with Elmo & friends in our Sesame Street Caribbean Adventure•Adults-only El Dorado bar located on a terrace overlooking the Caribbean Sea •A state of the art “Liquid by Beaches” Disco •Pirates Island Water Park offering eleven slides for all ages•Voted Beaches Resorts ‘World’s Leading Family All-Inclusive’ 14 years in a row ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Amex, Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tingo, Venere, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Beaches Ocho Rios Resort & Golf Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.