I am a loyal Sandals Select member and have been for 13 years, this was my first Beaches vacation, and I was not disappointed! My husband and son travelled with me to Beaches Ocho Rios Beach and Golf Resort from May 11 to 18th and it was fabulous! My husbands and I went to the Sandals in Ocho Rios many years ago and swore never to go again because the commute from Montego Bay was more than 2 hours, long drawn out and horrible. So for me to decide to try this again and hope for better was a big leap of faith! The commute now is so much better. It took about an hour and 20 minutes with one stop. The highway is complete and the trip is no longer a tour of every village and rum hut along the way. Jutta Tours provides the transfers and was professional, safe and knowledgeable about the surroundings, answering all my sons questions.
Check in was quick and painless, and and the rum punch is lethal, so drink slowly or your face will be numb by the time they show you to your room. The resort has rooms at all price points and the family suites are clean, comfortable and roomy. I never felt like we were falling over each other and that was very important to me. The resort was amazing. Yes is built in the side of the hill, so there are a lot of steps. I have arthritis so somedays getting around can be difficult, but there are ramps and elevators everywhere. If mobility is an issue, just let the front desk know and I am positive they will bend over backwards to accommodate you and make you feel comfortable. The beach was a good size and family friendly. The water park was a hit with my son and all the kids and all the pools were wonderful. And the water sports staff are great. Especially Janice, Judy and Prince. The staff at this resort are all great. Friendly, helpful and playful with the kids. Fabian, Junior, Ash were among my family's favourite. Fabian plays a mean game of Simon Says! I would go back again without hesitation, and we were spoiled so much that I may never want to try a different Beaches resort...my family may have found it's home away from home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •Minutes away from the newly renovated Ian Fleming International Airport•Kids Camp with certified nannies to pamper the kids •Supervised Xbox® Play Lounge with flat screen plasma TV’s•Kids can enjoy fun and games with Elmo & friends in our Sesame Street Caribbean Adventure•Adults-only El Dorado bar located on a terrace overlooking the Caribbean Sea •A state of the art “Liquid by Beaches” Disco •Pirates Island Water Park offering eleven slides for all ages•Voted Beaches Resorts ‘World’s Leading Family All-Inclusive’ 14 years in a row ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Amex, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Travelocity, BookIt.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Venere so you can book your Beaches Ocho Rios Resort & Golf Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beaches Boscobel Resort And Golf Club
- Beaches Boscobel Resort & Golf Club Hotel Boscobel
- Beaches Boscobel Hotel
- Beaches Boscobel Ocho Rios
- Beaches Ocho Rios