We stayed here for two nights in March. Staff at the front desk were very nice and helpful. Free unlimited wi-fi which was very nice. Other hotels tend to have a limit. Room was very large by European standards. It had a sitting area as well as a tub and shower. As a tourist you are able to use public transportation for free. Be sure and get the passes at the front desk. Although we didn't have to ask, they issued them to us with our room key. Bus stop is right there and the number 10 bus goes downtown and to the airport as well. There is also a large mall across the street. The hotel does accept dogs and there is a huge grassy area behind the hotel to walk your dog. I would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Superior hotel located 5 minutes from the airport, opposite the Balexert shopping center. 86 Inviting air-conditioned and modular suites measuring 323 sq. Ft. (30 M²), including 14 Executive Suites. A friendly atmosphere and services available 24-hours: Boutique Gourmande, fitness center and private undercover car park. Accessible to people with reduced mobility. Free public transport for hotel guests. Free WIFI throughout the hotel and in the rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, HRS, HotelTravel.com, Low Cost Holidays and Odigeo so you can book your Novotel Suites Geneve reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suite Novotel Geneve Hotel Cointrin
- Suitehotel Hotel Geneve
- Suitehotel Hotel Cointrin
- Novotel Suites Geneve Canton Of Geneva, Switzerland