What a great room. We have been traveling Europe for almost 2 weeks, and the last 24 hours were spent traveling by a cheap bus!, a train, and then a local bus from Prague. When we arrived here we were exhausted. The staff was wonderful, the room extremely spacious and comfortable.
A very roomy bathroom - the largest we had seen in Europe. Towels were large and soft, bath water hot, nice small fridge, great coffee maker and good internet. Everything we were looking for.
I was here for a 3 day conference. Right across the street was a nice indoor mall where my wife hung out and where we grabbed some meals. Good bus access to get downtown and to the airport.
Again, the staff was wonderful, especially with us only speaking English. Good value.
- Also Known As:
- Suite Novotel Geneve Hotel
- Suite Novotel Geneve Hotel Cointrin
- Suitehotel Hotel Geneve
- Suitehotel Hotel Cointrin
- Suite Novotel Geneve Geneva, Switzerland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 3 star hotel, across from the Balexert shopping centre and 15 minutes walk from the airport. 86 inviting modular suites with air conditioning, 30 square metres in size. Friendly atmosphere. 24 hour services include Boutique Gourmande gourmet food counter, gym, private undercover parking. Accessible facilities for persons with limited mobility. Free public transport for hotel guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Suite Novotel Geneve reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.