Well i am here right now.. I arrived on a saturday after the reception closed. this monday is a holiday here and so 'check-in' formalities will happen only on tuesday!!! I can see the beautiful Alps if i step out and stand in the balcony. Otherwise my room overlooks a tennis court :(
This location is very quiet and serene, perfect for a relaxed holiday. However a few irritants about the resort include:
1. No double bed, only 2 singles joint together
2. Only 1 towel rack and no hooks in the bath room
3. Nespresso coffee maker in the room and then one must buy capsules from the reception which is closed on sundays!!
4. Very minimal wardrobe space for a week of stay even for a couple
5. In-house facilities closed on sundays. So make sure you stock up because everything shuts down by 6:30 pm even outside the premises.
However there are some nice things about the facility:
1. Convenient location with respect to the train station.
2. Restaurants and cafes available within 10 minutes walk
3. Laundry facilities (charged extra) available within the resort
Would i come here again... Maybe...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Castel Club Leysin Parc resort proposes charming and high quality accommodations from studio units to 2 bedroom apartments, fully equipped.Cosy and friendly atmosphere will expect you for your next vacation in Leysin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Castel Club Leysin Parc Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castel Club Leysin Parc Hotel Leysin