It appears that like most reviewers, we were sent here by Swiss. Our flight was cancelled from Tel Aviv that morning, and our connection to Toronto was missed. We were sent here and while upset, understood it was not the hotel's fault. We we not allowed to use our food vouchers for anythingbut "pasta and meat." We went hungry. The air-conditioning was not working, likley it was not turned on as it was only May (still hot as heck). Seems like many complaints on here are to do with the air conditioning not working.
As for the wake up, you will be scared out of you mind with the 6am flight. Google map how close this airport is to the runway, if you still want to sleep later than 6am you're better off else where.
The TV gets 3 english channels, which was worse than Israel . The mini bar is locked. The internet did not work. The staff was very nice, and tried to help, but nothing could be done.
There was no clock in the room so I had to power up my cell phone every time I wanted to find out the time.
The bed was nice, but with no A/C the room was too hot and there was nothing on the bed but a hot duvet and coverlette. If I had been able to lower the temperature, I may have slept a little and may be feeling more charitable, but after less than 2 hours sleep I was beyond frustrated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Connected by shuttle service to Zurich-Kloten Airport, the NH Zurich Airport is easily accessible for international guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, NHHotels, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Despegar.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your NH Zurich Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Zurich Airport Hotel Glattbrugg
- Nh Hotels zürich
- Nh Zurich Airport zürich
- NH Zurich Airport Canton Of Zurich/Glattbrugg