I had a quick three day business trip in Zurich. The Novotel Zurich Airport was the ideal location. The hotel is right on the train line; so a quick 10 min ride from the airport gets you almost right to the lobby. Staff were very friendly and the restaurant was good. My room was clean.
The fitness centre was small and isolated. It was kind of creepy at night. As a single female traveler I didn't feel safe in the gym. The lights near the door kept going off. I skipped my workout the next day.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Zurich Airport Messe Hotel Glattbrugg
- Novotel Zurich Airport Messe Hotel
- Novotel Hotel Glattbrugg
- Novotel Glattbrugg
- Glattbrugg Novotel
- Novotel Zurich Airport Messe Canton Of Zurich/Glattbrugg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Zurich Airport Messe is a 4 star hotel with 255 airconditioned rooms, free high speed cable internet, parking, restaurant, lounge bar, terrace, gym, WiFi access. Located alongside the World Trade Center in the Glattpark business precinct north of Zurich, 4 km from Zurich International Airport. Easy access via the A1, A4 or A51 to Opfikon Glattbrugg, 7 km from the city centre, exhibition centre 2 km, subway 500 m. 490 sqm of conference rooms for up to 250 people. Free airport shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Tingo, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Otel and Venere so you can book your Novotel Zurich Airport Messe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.