“Ski holiday” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
London, United Kingdom
“Ski holiday”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

Only open for 10 days and I found the staff to be very friendly and helpful. The range of food was good and as it's early days they are keen for some critical feedback. My boyfriend eats anything and loved the ocean platter as a main. I'm vegetarian and found the options very tasty. The friendly waitress advised they could cook up other vegetarian options not on the menu, I offered one suggestion that they could include a veg tempura to the menu. I couldn't resist the bar food/starters of the spicy miso edamame and fried lotus root. The miso soup was very tasty but missing some silken tofu. The cheesecake with black sesame seeds was delicious! I would go back again. It's also a place that I can see growing in popularity for a after ski bar and snack stop throughout the season.

• Visited December 2012