“Ski lessons” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 15 Attractions in Verbier
Type: Sports Camps/ Clinics
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: European Snowsport (ES) is Verbier's premier private snowsport school. ES provide a full range of private and group lessons for all ages.
London, United Kingdom
11 attraction reviews
“Ski lessons”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

My 15 year old daughter had 5 morning lessons with Emma, a very good and highly experienced instructor from the UK (so no language barrier). Emma offered alternative locations for lunch time drop off so we did not have to ski all the way down the mountain to pick up.

Visited April 2013

Reading, United Kingdom
“Great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

I got snowboarding lessons from Matt Spragg for the first time last year, and when I came back this season I made sure to get more as he is an excellent instructor, who explained everything in a very clear and easy to understand way and really helped me progress my snowboarding. But mainly he made sure I was having fun and enjoying the lessons, which was the main reason I go snowboarding, but some instructors can make you forget that. I'd recommend him and ES to anyone wanting high quality instruction and improvement in the sport.

Visited January 2013
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013 via mobile

I would ski in Verbier every year just to go to this ski school! Amazing teachers who just seemed to know what made everyone in the group tick. Lessons are a pleasure and not a chore - our whole group saw definite improvements. Can't rate them highly enough!

“Fantastic week with ES”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013 via mobile

Had a fantastic week skiing. I had booked with altitude but they let me down 2 days before. Our instructor Tim was friendly, approachable, a really great teacher. He challenged each of us and made us into better skiers. Will definately be using them again. A really first class company.

“Matt Spragg - Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

We had Matt for skiing with the kids, myself and other half. This was our first time both skiing and in Verbier. What a fantastic PATIENT instructor. Kids were fantastic by the end and cannot thank Matt enough for the effort he put in. Even though he was getting a lot of stick on the slopes for being on ski's and not his usual snowboard which we all found highly amusing!!

I have to say a special thank you from from me who he gave lots of encouragement to and made me feel very safe!

Thank you Matt and European Snowsport.

I promise to keep my chin up and keep going!!

Highly recommend.