“Good place for simple italian food” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #22 of 60 Restaurants in Saas-Fee
Cuisines: Italian
Vancouver, Canada
“Good place for simple italian food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

I went to this restaurant for dinner in March 2014 and my overall experience was good.
I took the spaghetti with olive oil, garlic and hot pepper. It was simple and really good, I definitely recommend this dish!! My wife took a pizza with vegetables (the "vegetariana" I believe) and it was ok, not bad nor great (a little bit under-cooked).
Portions are quite generous, so unless you are really hungry don't hesitate to go for the small portion.

Overall it is a good place if you want to have simple Italian food at an affordable price (not that easy to find in Saas-Fee...).

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Derby, United Kingdom
“Thanks for the service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2013

We eat lunch here three times and had some lovely local food. The service was excellent! The position of this restaurant is perfect giving some outdoor setting for sunglasses lunchtimes!

Visited December 2013
“Most disgusting dining experience, ever”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

As the last stop for my wife and I in Saas-Fee after a fantastic ski weekend, we saw Da Rasso and stopped in for dinner. What a weekend tarnishing decision. As we ate our pre-dinner salads, on of the employees began slicing bread, and coughing loudly, clearly ill. This employeed continued to slice bread while this loud, hacking cough continued! No gloves, no washing her hands, just her germs spread directly on to the next customer's bread! Then the same hacking employee began drying and stacking clean dishes! This all occurred with what appeared to be the Matriarch of the restaurant watching my wife and I clearly shaking our heads in disgust. Completely unsanitary and don't make the same mistake we did!

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere