“Superb ski school” 5 of 5 stars

Attraction Details
Northallerton, United Kingdom
“Superb ski school”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

We have just finished 1 week of ski school and can't praise the optimum tean highly enough. The booking was easy, friendly, and reasonably priced. We had three instructors, Henry, fergus and graham who were all very polite and friendly, understood our needs and gave excellent tuition to the various standards required. The kids had great fun, learnt a lot and will certainly be back for more. We would highly recommend anyone to use optimum and would love them to expand their business to other resorts.

Visited April 2013

“Fantastic British Ski School”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

I can't speak highly enough of these guys. Lesley was so helpful on the phone and email whilst we where deciding what combination of lessons we needed. We had a wide scope of needs! One 8 year old, two 10 year olds, two 13 year olds and a forty something first timer! Everyone achieved well beyond our expectations! Kat was adorable with the girls and truly helped them overcome their fears and Graham ensured I stopped skiing like a 'wardrobe' and made it up the mountain for my first blue run.

Visited April 2013
London, England, United Kingdom
“Fantastic!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

Excellent private tuition, i can not thank them or recommend them enough. It was my first time skiing so i was rather apprehensive and nervous. My instructor Amy was incredibly patient, friendly and put my mind to rest from the word go! She is clearly a very talented skier and loves her job. She was professional and made me feel very safe. I couldn't have felt more confident in her hands and by day 3 i managed to complete my first blue run and am now looking forward to next year. All in all a raving success, thank you Optimum!!!!

Visited March 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Great Ski School”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

Excellent private tuition and kids ski school (very small class size) from this highly trained and close-knit team.

London, United Kingdom
“Very impressed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

Great ski school. My instructor was patient and committed and clearly loves her job. The booking process was also very personal and they listened to what I wanted from my lessons and they got it exactly right. It's a small, tightly knit organisation and it shows - I wish all ski schools in the Alps were like this one.

Visited March 2013