“Fantastic British Ski School” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 8 Attractions in Saas-Fee
Type: Classes/Workshops, Sports
“Fantastic British Ski School”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

I can't speak highly enough of these guys. Lesley was so helpful on the phone and email whilst we where deciding what combination of lessons we needed. We had a wide scope of needs! One 8 year old, two 10 year olds, two 13 year olds and a forty something first timer! Everyone achieved well beyond our expectations! Kat was adorable with the girls and truly helped them overcome their fears and Graham ensured I stopped skiing like a 'wardrobe' and made it up the mountain for my first blue run.

Visited April 2013

• Polish first
London, England, United Kingdom
“Fantastic!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

Excellent private tuition, i can not thank them or recommend them enough. It was my first time skiing so i was rather apprehensive and nervous. My instructor Amy was incredibly patient, friendly and put my mind to rest from the word go! She is clearly a very talented skier and loves her job. She was professional and made me feel very safe. I couldn't have felt more confident in her hands and by day 3 i managed to complete my first blue run and am now looking forward to next year. All in all a raving success, thank you Optimum!!!!

“Great Ski School”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

Excellent private tuition and kids ski school (very small class size) from this highly trained and close-knit team.

“Very impressed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

Great ski school. My instructor was patient and committed and clearly loves her job. The booking process was also very personal and they listened to what I wanted from my lessons and they got it exactly right. It's a small, tightly knit organisation and it shows - I wish all ski schools in the Alps were like this one.

“Outstanding!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

Felt compelled to write and reiterate how great Optimum are. From stepping inside the shop to making it onto the piste, they are fabulous to deal with from start to finish. The owner, Lesley, was behind the desk and able to advise me immediately on what suited my needs. Despite that I was asking her advice at 9am on a Saturday morning by 1.30pm (a time of my request) I was starting my lesson with Aaron. He could not have been more professional or friendly; I felt that everything I asked advice on was answered clearly and then with added critique. His teaching technique could not, in my opinion, be faulted. He built on my knowledge and improved my technique step by step.

I had such a successful and enjoyable afternoon that the next day my boyfriend returned to Optimum and booked a 2 hour snowboard lesson (which was also a raving success!). Thanks and well done to all at Optimum for a professional, efficient and friendly service; I hope you go from strength to strength.