“Very good pizza's, friendly service” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Deventer
“Very good pizza's, friendly service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

We ate here with the family. We came in late, but got a table without reservation. We also were in a hurry but managed to get a quick pizza. And what kind of pizza? One of the best since a long time. Also very friendly staff. One to remember for next time when we are not in a hurry.

“Can be better”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

I gave it a 2nd try but pretty sure will not be back. Best part of the dinner was a server girl, which was good looking and very nice. The rest ...... The price was ok, but for the place which is a pizzeria, i am just a bit disappointed with its quality. If i get pizza from coop add some mozzarella, i will get a better result. I can think of 2 places in nyon where they serve a better pie.

Nyon, Switzerland
“Friendliest Restaurant in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014 via mobile

By the time I got to try La Puccia I was in Nyon for a couple of days and my dining experience up to then was not pleasant. Mainly unhelpful staff and no English menu's. I tried La Puccia because I was in the mood for pizza. Walking in to the place I knew I was going to like it, it reminded me of the places I use to frequent as a student. The staff was friendly and English capable the beer was cold and more pizzas to choose from than you can eat in a month. I decided on the calzone Puccia and although not the best I ever had it was up there.

Visited May 2014
Nyon, Switzerland
“Good (and large) pizzas”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

I mainly had pizza here as I was a bit disappointed with their carpaccio. Service is friendly and efficient.
There seems to always be room and they have space for large groups.

Visited April 2014
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Nice restaurant with friendly staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

This is a nice restaurant, the pizza was excellent and the service was too. The waitress was great at explaining the menu which was not in English, sadly my French is non existent. It was quite busy as most other restaurants were empty, which was a good sign. My colleague really enjoyed it and the views. Would recommend it to any business travellers.

Visited March 2014