a stay at Hotel des trois couronnes will certainly be comfortable, nutritious and expensive.
the room price is justified if you have one nice, newly refurbished bedroom , with view on the lake , it is expensive if you stay in a traditional room with view ( and a little bit of noise) on the street .
the breakfast is excellent , many options, everything fresh, interesting fruit juices , worth the try.
the gym is rather small, but not usually overcrowded , as the age average of hosts prevent them from excessive activity.
the restaurant food is great , and weather permitting, a dinner on the terrace is a romantic opportunity .
the personel is most efficient and helpful even the french employees .
- Also Known As:
- Resort Des Trois Couronnes
- Des Trois Couronnes Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since 1842, the Hotel des Trois Couronnes is located on the shores of Lake Geneva, facing the stunning Swiss Alps. Spacious but intimate, all 71 rooms, Junior Suites and Suites match with today's tastes, combining luxury, refinement and modernity. Epicureans will enjoy "Le Restaurant" with its grand panoramic terrace serving traditional cuisine cooked either in a light or in a gourmet way and offering every season a new menu. A wide range of dishes are without lactose and/or gluten and we propose as well vegetarian's menu.The Puressens Destination Spa is welcoming both hotel guests and day clients looking for personal treatment packages extending over a period of several days around a concept of well-being based on three pillars: “Body, Spirit and Nutrition”. The Puressens Destination Spa offers each client a specific treatment package adapted to their needs and expectations. These treatments will be accompanied by delicious menus based on light and balanced nutrition prepared by the head chef in consultation with a dietician. The Puressens Destination Spa works with a collection of doctors and specialists who concentrate on anti-aging, nutrition, sports, and preventive health programs, including smoking cessation, supervised detoxification, stress management, and weight loss. The 1500-square-meter spa provides a broad range of skin-care, beauty, wellness, and sports treatments in the 10 treatment rooms. The spa also features indoor and outdoor relaxation areas,spa cuisine, a sauna, steam room, and separate men's and women's changing areas with showers. The spa's signature treatment is the Joëlle Ciocco Discovery Treatment. It includes an analysis of the guest's skin type and identification of external aggressions on the skin and ends with an adaptation of personal skin treatment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Splendia, LHW, Travelocity, Priceline, Olotels, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel des Trois Couronnes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.