This is the place to disconnect and enjoy your skiing experience. The staff is very well organized; everything is set-up to make your life good and easy. You arrive and they unload your skies (goes to the ski room) and your luggage (which goes directly to your room while you sign in). It’s a real five star; they trust you (and do not even ask for your credit card, as their clientele is trust worthy). I never used the car during my whole stay, as they offer a shuttle service to any point in town, which is convenient when you go skiing. I was invited spontaneously to a dinner with friends, so they organized a gift (Bündner Nusstorte) for them in no time and no extra charge! The breakfast buffet is an absolute must – all high quality stuff. Try the honey, it’s the most natural and not processed I have ever seen (still in the honeycomb). So even though it’s expensive, you really get a lot for it in this well run hotel with a lot of space and first class spa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the biggest hotel park in Switzerland, a unique variety of offering await you – for summer and ski vacations with family and friends or simply for a quiet weekend for two. Our guest houses the Grand Hotel Waldhaus (member of «The Leading Hotels of the World»), Chalet Belmont and Villa Silvana offer approximately 150 rooms & suites in various design styles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Grand Hotel Waldhaus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waldhaus Flims, Mountain Hotel Flims
- Waldhaus Flims, Mountain Resort And Spa